1. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
In compliance with the duty of information established in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, the “LSSICE”), it is reported that the Portal Web http://kisekisolutions.com/ which the User has accessed is owned by KISEKI, SL, which operates under the commercial name of KISEKI (hereinafter, “KISEKI”).
The KISEKI data is as follows:
Business name: KISEKI, S.L.
Registration data in the Mercantile Registry: Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 47.082, Folio 35, Sheet B-540.493.
Registered office: C / Compositor Wagner, 2-6, Nave 4 Pol. Ind. Can Jardi 08191 – RUBÍ Barcelona
Contact phone: +34 935 874 138
For the purposes of interpreting this Legal Notice (hereinafter, the “Legal Notice”), the capitalized terms found in it will have the same meaning as that assigned in Annex 1 of the Contract Conditions, except that expressly in the content of this Legal Notice another meaning is given.
This Legal Notice will apply both to the access and use of the Web Portal and to the provision of the services offered in it, in such a way that it will govern at all times both for simple navigation and for the contracting of the services offered within the framework of the The same, although these last activities additionally, to the Contracting Conditions of KISEKI’s services.
2. USAGE AND WEBSITE ACCESS
Access to the Web Portal is free and absolutely voluntary. Access implies the express acceptance of this Legal Notice by the User. If the User does not agree with the exposed terms, they should not access, navigate or use the Web Portal.
To access and navigate the Web Portal, the User does not have the obligation to register. However, you can do so voluntarily.
In the event that the User wants to register on the Web Portal as a Registered Client, they will identify themselves with their email address and access password that they will expressly create for this purpose.
Type of user (individual or company)
- Postal address
The User is responsible for treating and keeping confidential and responsible the identity and password obtained in the registry, not having to transfer them to third parties.
In case of loss, disclosure, communication and / or transfer to third parties of the password, the User will assume all responsibility for the damages that may arise, exempting KISEKI from it. In the event of unauthorized access to the account created or suspect of it, it is recommended to change the password and / or communicate said suspicion to KISEKI so that it can take the appropriate measures.
3. OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USERS
Users undertake to make diligent use of the Web Portal, in full compliance with the Law, good customs, this Legal Notice and, where appropriate, any other policy established by KISEKI on the Web Portal.
Users are obliged to respect the applicable laws and the rights of third parties when using the contents of the Web Portal. Likewise, Users must use it diligently, correctly and lawfully and, in particular, by way of example and not limitation, must refrain from:
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, obscene, denigrating nature or that incites or promotes the performance of criminal, violent, defamatory or degrading acts based on age, sex, religion or beliefs; or that makes, promotes or incites directly or indirectly to the apology of terrorism or that is contrary to human rights and fundamental rights and freedoms of third parties, current legislation, morality, good customs and public order, or with Harmful purposes that may harm, damage or prevent in any way, access to them, to the detriment of KISEKI or third parties.
- Causing damage to the KISEKI computer systems of its suppliers or third parties and / or introducing or spreading computer viruses, harmful code or software or other types of systems that may cause damage or alterations in computer systems, programs or systems accessible through the materials or services of the Web Portal, or in the information systems, files and computer equipment of the users thereof, or unauthorized access to any materials and services of the Web Portal.
- Carry out any act that may be considered a violation of any intellectual or industrial property rights belonging to KISEKI or third parties.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify any aspect of the Web Portal.
- Use the Web Portal, in whole or in part, to promote, sell, contract, disseminate advertising or own information or that of third parties, or include hyperlinks in their private or commercial web pages to the Web Portal.
- Use the services and materials offered through the Web Portal in a manner contrary to the Law, morality, generally accepted good customs, public order, this Legal Notice or the Contract Conditions and to the detriment or impairment of the rights of the rest of Users and / or KISEKI.
- Eliminate or modify in any way the protection or identification devices of KISEKI or its legitimate owners that the Web Portal may contain or the symbols, logos or brands that KISEKI or the legitimate third party owners of the rights incorporate into their creations and that may be the object of intellectual property rights.
- Undermine or damage the reputation and good name of KISEKI.
- Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual property rights and other data identifying the rights of KISEKI or third party users of the Web Portal, as well as technical protection devices.
- Not to use false identities, nor to impersonate the identity of others in the use of the Web Portal or in the use of any of the services included in it, including the use, where appropriate, of passwords or access codes of third parties or any other form.
KISEKI reserves the right to cancel or restrict access to the Web Portal to certain Users, in case of observing any conduct that, in the opinion of KISEKI, is contrary to this Legal Notice, the Law, the rules established by KISEKI or may disturb the proper functioning , image, credibility and / or prestige of KISEKI. Likewise, KISEKI may demand responsibility from Users for damages derived from misuse of the Web Portal.
KISEKI will not be in any way responsible for damages that may arise from:
- The lack of availability or accessibility to the Web Portal or to the other sites with which links have been established.
- Interruptions in the Web Portal, disconnections, delays or saturations caused by deficiencies or overload of telephone lines, the Internet system or other electronic systems that occur in the course of its operation.
- Other damages that may be caused by third parties through unauthorized intrusions beyond KISEKI’s control.
- The misuse of the Web Portal or its contents by the User assuming, in any case, under his / her sole responsibility, the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from his / her access or use of the Web Portal or the hosted contents, as well as of its reproduction or communication.
- Possible uses made by Users, including those that may arise from possible infringements of third-party intellectual property rights and reserves the relevant legal actions to act against anyone who may contravene a third-party intellectual property right.
- If any of the content, files, information, publicity, opinions, concepts and images hosted on the Web Portal are contrary to the Law, morals, good faith and public order or contain any type of computer virus, they will be removed. . KISEKI is not responsible for the content, files, information, advertising, opinions, concepts and images that do not depend on the Web Portal, nor are they managed by KISEKI.
KSIEKI reserves the right to carry out any of the following actions, at any time and without prior notice:
- Modify, suspend or terminate the operation or access to the Web Portal, or part of them, for whatever reason.
- Modify or change the Web Portal or part of it, the Legal Notice, the conditions of use and the applicable policies or clauses.
- Interrupt the operation of the Web Portal, or part of it, when it is necessary to carry out routine or exceptional maintenance tasks, correct errors or make other changes.
KISEKI will not be responsible to the User, to third parties, for any modification, suspension or interruption of the service, nor does it guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Web Portal, nor of the other websites with which links have been established from it. KISEKI does not assume any responsibility with respect to the use or the results of the use of the Web Portal in relation to its correctness, precision, veracity, reliability, performance or others.
KISEKI cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements on the Web Portal introduced by third parties not related to KISEKI that may give rise to alterations in the hardware or software systems of the Users or the electronic documents and files stored in their systems. As a result, KISEKI will not be liable under any circumstances for any damage or harm that may arise from the presence of viruses or other elements that may lead to alterations in the hardware or software systems or in the electronic documents and files of the Users.
Likewise, KISEKI cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties may have access to the type of use that the User makes of the Web Portal, or the conditions, characteristics and circumstances in which said unauthorized User makes such use. Consequently, KISEKI will in no way be responsible for any damage or harm that may arise from said unauthorized access.
Those Users who wish to introduce links from other web pages to the Web Portal must request prior authorization from KISEKI. In any case, these links may be authorized under the following conditions:
- They must go to the main page or home page of the Web Portal without reproducing it in any way.
- The creation of frames or frames of any kind that allow the Web Portal to be viewed through different addresses or in a way that leads to error, confusion or deception of the Users regarding the origin of the content, implies unfair behavior, uses or damages in any way the reputation and image of KISEKI and its brand or is contrary in any way to current regulations, morals or public order.
- The use of any brand or sign other than KISEKI that does not have your express authorization is prohibited.
The existence of this type of links does not imply in any way the existence of relations between KISEKI and the owner of the site or of the page on which the link to the Web Portal is established, nor the acceptance or approval of its contents or services.
In turn, KISEKI can introduce links on the Web Portal that allow Users to access third-party web pages to facilitate navigation and experience. In these cases, KISEKI is not responsible for the content or services provided by them or for the damages that may arise as a result of their consultation or use.
In any case, KISEKI reserves the right to prohibit at any time the use of previously authorized links, among others, in cases of illegal activity or content on the web page in which the link is included.
6. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
6.1 KISEKI intellectual property rights
The rights over the Web Portal, the software that they incorporate and all the contents and / or other elements that are shown in it, including, by way of example and without limitation, drawings, texts, icons, designs, graphics, photographs, videos, software , distinctive signs, images, names, etc., belong to KISEKI or, where appropriate, have been licensed in favor of KISEKI by their legitimate owners. All KISEKI materials and information are subject to current regulations on intellectual and / or industrial property.
The User may not request, or attempt to register, trademarks, trade names, copyrights, patents, utility models, industrial designs or any other form of intellectual property in any country in the world in relation to the Web Portal. The User agrees not to infringe in any way the intellectual property rights of KISEKI and third parties within the framework or as a consequence of its use on the Web Portal.
The User, or any third party, is not allowed to proceed to:
- Modify, adapt, translate, transfer, assign, exploit, sublicense, request donations or create derivative works based on the Web Portal or any part of it, with the exception of the uses expressly authorized in this Legal Notice.
- Reverse engineer, decompile, decrypt, disassemble, or attempt to derive the source code of the Software.
- Modify, adapt or create derivative works from the source code of the Web Portal software or its documentation.
6.3 Defense of the Intellectual Property rights of KISEKI
The User will have the obligation to notify KISEKI of any infringement of the intellectual property rights of the Web Portal or its content and must immediately notify KISEKI, providing any evidence that he may have of said infringement, by going to the following email address: email@example.com.
8. CHANGES TO THE LEGAL NOTICE
KISEKI reserves the right to modify, update or revise this Legal Notice based on legal requirements, for technical reasons or for changes in the provision of the service or in the access to the content or the Web Portal. In this sense, it is recommended to review this Legal Notice periodically
9. CURRENT REGULATION
This Legal Notice will be governed by Spanish legislation.
– Guarantee the functioning of the Web Portal and improve its quality and contents through the analysis of the browsing habits of the Users.
– Improve advertising efficiency and offer products according to the User’s interests to provide an excellent browsing experience.
KISEKI recommends carefully reading this Cookies Policy (hereinafter, the “Policy”) to understand what cookies are, what they are for, what type of cookies are used and for what purpose and how to configure or disable them, if the User.